A letter to mom and dad

6:20 AM

Dear Mom and Dad,

Dad, I know you really  tired to get money to support our family. Everyday, you have to go to the office at dawn, teaching your students at noon, and arrived at home in the middle of the night.  Your feet is ready to go anywhere. Your hands do not stop writing and typing something. Your eyes are always looking at the future. And your ears are never tired to hear your client's problems.

Mother, I know you are so tired caring your family and controlling at home. You never tired to wake up your children at dawn. You also always made ​​us feel that we are happy to have mother like you. You always pay attention to us without complaining.

I promise, one day I'll make both of you proud of me. I will give back everything that you have given me to both of you. Until then, I will always be learning, always fight to be something for your happiness, mom and dad.

I love you mom, i love you dad.

Love,
Sylvia

You Might Also Like

0 Comments