Life will never wait for you..

12:14 AM

Girl : Are you serious with me or not?
Boy : Of course. Why did you ask?
Girl : If you're serious with me, then why don't you go to my house and tell me parents?
Boy : You mean like proposal?
Girl : Yes..
Boy : Well, I love you. But...
Girl : But?
Boy : I can't do that right now. I'm not ready yet. We're not ready yet. I'm still 28 years old. And
          you're still 24 years old. We're too young to get married. Why don't we wait until the time's
          comes?
Girl : And when will it comes? When will you be ready?
Boy : Just wait. We can enjoy our relationship together. And I can make more money for us.
Girl : .....

5 minutes later,

Girl : I want you to meet someone.
Boy : Who is that guy?
Man : Hello.
Girl : He is my future husband. He asked me to be his wife yesterday. And I'm gonna to say yes to
          him right now.
Boy : WHAT?! How could you?! You're my girlfriend. And you're in love with me, right?
Girl : Yes, I love you. But, sometimes love is not enough. All girls need seriousness from her boy. I
          know that I'm still 24 and you're still 28. But, why do I have to wait for something is not
          definite while there is someone who can give me a certainty right now?
Boy : Why won't you wait for me? I promise we'll get married soon.
Girl : I'm sorry. I know you can wait, but I can't. I can't trust your words. You've told that since last
          year. You have to know that life can't wait for you. I'm sorry.
Boy : .......
Girl : I'm sorry. But, that's life. If you're just talking, talking, talking and no action, you will lose
          everything. I'm sorry..
Man : Sorry, Boy. She chose me.
Boy : .......



Do not ever wait for something that is not definite. If you've found a man that can convince yourself that he is the one, then do not wait. 

Life goes on. 

It will never wait for you..





Love,
Sylvia

You Might Also Like

0 Comments