Happiness

1:58 AM

My happiness,

My happiness is when i meet someone who loves me, when i meet someone who really cares with me, when i meet someone who accepts my self from my weakness to my majority. If someone asks me now with this question : "are you happy now?" well, i have no idea to answer that question. I have tried so many times to be more happily, i have tried to thank to god because DIA has sent me everything. But still, i dont know why i can't be more happily. I have my parents mom and dad, i have my sister, i have my brother, and also i have some amazing friends. But still, i dont know why i can't be more happily.

Some smart people said : "Why don't you enjoy your life before the death approach yourself ? Life is so wonderful and really nice. We only live once, so enjoy your self as much as you can".

I agree with that statement. I know if we must to enjoy this life. But, the people around me who makes my life's annoying me. For example, my parents always compare me with my sister or my brother. My brother always says that i'm ugly girl, bad girl, and bla bla bla. My friends? There are lots of my friends who really treasonable my self. They always say some good words to me whereas they tell everybody that i'm not good, my family are not good, and bla bla.


So, now i hope that my happiness will comes to my life before i die ♥



love,
Sylvia

You Might Also Like

0 Comments